We are now open for storage and Camping
We are proud to offer a highly sercure storage compound which is monitored only by members of staff.
This is a service where you drive in and drive out yourselves – it is essential that you provide an hours notice of your arrival times to site as this area is completely locked down and only to be opened upon appointment.
Please call 01278 664422 for any queries
Some house rules:
1. All caravans must be secured as per the conditions of the insurance policy in respect of the stored caravan.
2. All personal effects and valuables must be removed from the caravan, and the windows and door to remain locked during the period on site.
3. In order to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 all gas bottles to be switched off when the caravan is on site. No other noxious, hazardous or explosive substances or preparations are allowed on site.
4. Access to the storage compound is between the hours of 8am and 8pm or dusk whichever is earlier. Notice to enter the storage compound should be given at least 1 Hour before access is required.
5. All caravans to be parked correctly within the allocated plot.
6. All caravans must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage.
7. All caravans and the allocated plot area must be kept tidy and no litter left behind.
9. No trading is permitted from the site, and caravans must not be offered or advertised for sale while on site.
10. Caravans must not be inhabited during the storage period.
11. No major repairs to be carried out on site (minor repairs may be carried out with the permission of the proprietor).
12. The annual rental is payable in advance, the proprietor has the right to alter the rental by giving due notice to the plot holder.
13. In the event of the storage fee being overdue the proprietor may retain possession (lien) until the arrears are settled in full or otherwise discharged. The proprietor undertakes to notify possession by recorded delivery.
14. The proprietor excludes all liability for loss or damage where the means employed are in excess of the duty of due diligence.
15. Where it appears that a caravan has been brought onto the storage site for the purpose of abandoning it, the proprietor may arrange disposal of the caravan via the provisions of Refuse Disposal (Amenity) Act 1978 as amended and any costs incurred will be recovered from the person who brought the caravan onto the storage site.
16. Any changes to the details provided by the plot holder in this agreement to be notified to the proprietor without undue delay.